Sunday, April 28, 2013

Strong Enough

     I'm not sure if you all have heard the song Strong Enough by Matthew West and/or Savior, Please by Josh Wilson but they both talk about how they aren't strong enough to do some things on their own and they need God's help. Well I agree and I know for sure you can't do anything without God. It's a given. I'm not trying to turn this bullying blog into a preaching blog or anything like that. But I recommend y'all look into it. If you're dealing with something and you just need to know that someone is there, if you're a bully and you don't know how to stop. if you're being bullied, if you're losing touch with someone close, if someone close to you just passed away, if you're really sick, etc. If I'm having a bad week and either on of those songs come on, I can feel God just speaking to me. He pulls me through I never would have been able to do on my own. So I just encourage that whatever you're struggling with, that you just turn to God. 
Talk to Him. He is the answer.
   
"I know I'm not strong enough to be everything that I'm supposed to be. I give up, I'm not strong enough."
 If you honestly feel like there is no one you feel comfortable to talk to or that you can trust 100%, God is the answer. He is the answer, the first answer and always will be the answer. I know these past 2 blogs haven't been long and this one isn't really focused on just bullying, but I feel like they pertain to the cause 100%. Don't forget to look up BOTH songs with the lyrics, they will speak to you.


"Isaiah 41:10"




We're all in this together and you will never be alone. Remember, talk to anyone at all because there is always someone. You contact me at "haleysmith75@gmail.com". I'll always be there and you can count on it.

 This blog is all about bullying prevention. I need your help to prevent it. You guys are doing a great job at sharing my links and being the difference! :)  Please share this link and, "https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=7399527853403848392#editor/target=post;postID=3910168554268041375" and,  "http://hnoelsmith.blogspot.com/2013/01/need-prayer.html" and, "http://hnoelsmith.blogspot.com/2013/01/bully-proof.html" and, "http://hnoelsmith.blogspot.com/2013/01/never-singled-out.html"  on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, email, tell people, just please share it! Help be the difference, be sure to give every single person you see today or talk to today a compliment. 
Make a difference to todaySpeak up, I am.  

No comments:

Post a Comment