Saturday, January 26, 2013

Need a Prayer?

     Good evening everyone! Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend so far :) I've gotten a little bit of feedback form my last post which was great but I'd love to have more! If you're going through a little rough patch or maybe even a big rough patch or know someone who could just use a prayer, just let me know! A prayer can do a lot and I'd love to help. Like I said in my previous post, if you need anything at all, email me at "haleysmith75@gmail.com". 
     
          This blog is all about bullying prevention. I need your help to prevent it. You guys are doing a great job at sharing my links and being the difference! :)  Please share this link and "http://hnoelsmith.blogspot.com/2013/01/bully-proof.html" and also, "http://hnoelsmith.blogspot.com/2013/01/never-singled-out.html" on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, email, tell people, just please share it! Help be the difference, be sure to give every single person you see today or talk to today a compliment. Make a difference to todaySpeak up, I am.



No comments:

Post a Comment